Name: Julian Richards
Address: Orchard House, Sharp Street, Catfield, Norfolk, NR29 5AF, United Kingdom
Phone Number: 0345 1932982
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name, Address (normally business address), telephone number, email address and where necessary other contact details such as Skype address etc.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Enquiry from our website via our enquiry form
- Telephone enquiry
- Email communications
- Order processing and invoicing
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is: “We have a legitimate interest”. We are a business that needs to communicate with our customers and potential customers, be able to process orders and provide invoices for our work.
What we do with the information we have
We may use the information that you have given us to:
- Provide you with further advice of information about the products or services we offer
- Assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted
- Follow up on an enquiry you have made
- Undertake services you have requested e.g. production of a video
- Occasionally keep in touch via personal email or telephone calls
Disclosure of your personal information to others
Our Accountants: Our invoices typically contain details of contact name, business name and address. If we have supplied goods or services to you, our accountants will have limited access to your personal information during the preparation of our accounts and tax returns
Legal requirement: If required to do so by law we may need to disclose your details e.g. legal proceedings or for tax purposes.
Note: We will never pass on your personal details to other companies for sales and marketing purposes.
How we store and dispose of your personal information
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure your personal information is protected when stored electronically or physically on our premises.
- When we destroy hard copies of invoices or sensitive information it is either shredded or incinerated on site.
Your Data Protection rights
Under the GDPR your rights include:
(You can read more about your rights here: www.ico.org.uk )
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
- You also have the right to complain to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel there is problem in the way we are handling your data
Whilst the owners of this website believe that the external links we have provided to other websites are safe and relevant, users are advised to make their own judgment before they click on any external web links and do so at their own risk as the owners of this site are unable to verify or guarantee content linked to in this way, are not responsible for the privacy or cookie policies of these sites and cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links provided.
13 October 2022